Saturday, June 23, 2012

Becoming a Father for the first time

When I heard that my babe was coming to life, I felt the urge of doing something proper as a father. I had never been a big fan of how-to books. However, as my anxienty was very clear to relatives and friends, they started building a whole new library for me and my wife, with how-to books, manuals, advise and directions.

Yeah, as it seems, this kid already has wrapped his/her fingers around me. This child is not over three months in the womb of its mother, and has already changed my life. When I realised the situation, I immediately felt an urge to learn everything familiar to child care and, each day and night, my mind was on what should I do, how should I do it, what I need to change and generally I was feeling unprepared.

However my wife was taking this whole situation very easy. She knew that no person in this world is perfect. And she has accepted this. When trying to do your best, there is no reason to focus on being perfect. You just need to use your energy and create something useful. Believe in yourself and go up again, was what she always said when things were getting hard.

She encouraged me to look for professional help in a local level, something like Child Care San Juan,PR. It was really strange. I mean, it should be me the one who comforts her and not the other way around. I have to bow with admiration to this amazing woman, who make me feel proud of the human being.

Not only she carried the child in her, she could still stand in her feet, both emotionally and physically. And, when I felt fear and panic, by things I hear on the media, regarding economic issues, safety issues, children's health issues and so on, my lovely wife was there to say to me "do not worry dear... Our little child has not come to live in agony and fear... But to live a beautiful life".

This was very supporting. The way she speaks, the way she comforts me, her soft voice, her sweet smile. I have no doubt she has all the qualities needed to be a mother, to bring a new life in this world. And, despite me being insecure and inadequate, her way of approaching things made me feel stable and ready to face my parental responsibility.

This web site doesn't steal visitors personal data but provides completely FREE as well as informative writings related to searches such as Child Care as well as other somewhat related Child Care searches. Make out time to read our several other countless as well as really informatory content articles and you're sure to agree that this is certainly one article directory of repute worth coming back to and one which is worthy of informing your pals, workmates, family members and even well-wishers about.

No comments:

Post a Comment